PED Inspect performs electromagnetic compatibility conformity assessment in accordance with the Regulation on electromagnetic compatibility, “Off. Gazette RS”, N° 13/2010.
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
PED Inspect performs electromagnetic compatibility conformity assessment of the following electrical equipment:
- Equipment for the measurement of alternative current electrical power
- Electrical devices for the detection and measurement of flammable gasses, poisonous gasses or oxygen
- Low-voltage switchgear control gear assemblies
- Low-voltage switchgear apparatus
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Electrical and electronic devices for measurement, control and regulation.
- Rotating electrical machines
- Electrical drive systems with speed adjustment
- Alarm systems
- Lighting equipment
- Power systems with uninterruptable power supply (UPS)
The following documents of conformity are issued in accordance with the conformity assessment of the products listed above:
- Declaration of Conformity (as per Article 9 of the Regulation)
- Confirmation of Conformity (as per Article 10 of the Regulation).