Inspection Body PED Inspect is performing the inspection of civil engineering products and structures – steel structures.
The services of steel structures inspection performed by PED Inspect comprise the following activities:
- Inspection of new products
- Inspection of repairs and modifications
- Periodic inspection of manufacturing
The referent standards for the activities given above for which the Inspection Body is accredited in accordance with the standard SRPS ISO/IEC 17020 are:
- SRPS EN 1090-1:2012 – Execution of steel structures and aluminum structures – Part 1: Requirements for conformity assessment of structural components
- SRPS EN 1090-2:2012 – Execution of steel structures and aluminum structures – Part 2: Technical requirements for steel structures